*GLEE- Mallory and I were trying to explain the show to some friends today and our description went something like this: the acting, terrible- the story line, weak- the air- cheesy... but the music, OH the music... seriously. Go buy the soundtrack- it's like crack. I can't even listen to Christmas music because I love this music so much. And the halo/walkin on sunshine remix- best running song EVER!
*Reese's Peanut Butter bells- not the cups, not the minis, not the trees... it has to be the BELLS. Let's just say that I singlehandedly took care of the candy bowl at the office last week.
*Settlers of Catan- Hi, My name is stephanie and I am a nerd, addicted to a nerd game. There, I feel better already just confessing my obsession (that's possibly too mild of a word) with this game. It's like a combination of risk, monopoly, cards... we play at least 3 nights a week and when we're not playing, I find myself thinking in terms of settlers boards. Wow. I am a DORK, but I'm okay with that.
*Christmas spirit- I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS. This really is the most wonderful time of the year. We put up our tree on Sunday evening and ended the day with hot cocoa and veggie tales Christmas movies. John Mark's eyes were all lit up and he was SO excited about Christmas. And there's not even a single present under the tree yet. But the presents... oh dear, my guest closet is OVERFLOWING with his gifts. Thank you black Friday!
*This weather! Don't get me wrong- I love warm weather... I'm probably one of the biggest wimps when it comes to being cold! But it's hard to feel Christmasy when I'm wearing shorts and flip-flops! I'm glad it's finally getting cooler. It's perfect for snuggling on the couch with a blanket and a cuppa tea!
AliExpress
6 years ago
2 comments:
I with you on Glee and Settlers...though Settlers had been nonexistent with Emma around the last year and a half
What is Settler's Of Catan?
Post a Comment